Sorry this took so long to get posted! Last week was crazy busy as I was getting ready for a weekend getaway. I had a fabulous time and can’t wait to do it again. Glad to be home though as I definitely need to catch up on sleep! 🙂 Anyway, here’s how my shopping trip last week turned out….
I spent $36.48 for everything you see below. I saved $67.57 (65%) with over $26 in coupon savings. I did decide to get the ham meal deal as I found a smaller ham for $17. I definitely wanted to spend less than $20 on a ham if I got the meal deal so that worked out great since the other free items with it were worth $14. All of my coupons worked exactly as planned and I did get overage for all of the coupons that were above sale price when doubled. And, I really did get two gallons of milk for just $0.46! It was a super successful trip and I really wish they were all that good!
A few changes from my original list:
- 2 loaves of bread for $1 each
- Eggo syrup on sale for $2.49 instead of Roundy’s @ $2.50
- Only 2 Jack’s pizzas instead of 5 (recently OD’d on the frozen pizza, so didn’t want to stock much)
- Skipped Crab Delights and mushrooms, as the salad I planned to add them to was frozen in my fridge and had to be tossed. 😦
- $0.25 bag refund, yay!
- 4 bags of shredded cheese at $1 each
Had I skipped the meal deal, my total would have been just under $20, which was even better than my original plan, so I was very happy with that. Now I need to figure out my list for this week! Hopefully will be back soon with that list.