Here are my deal plans for tomorrow at Copps. They’re having Double Daze again, where you get to double 10 manufacturer’s coupons per $25 order instead of 5, so make sure to take advantage of that! My list contains items that are good sale/coupon matchups as well as good stock up prices w/o coupons.
- Meal Deal (not sure if I’m getting this… depends on ham size): Ham 1.99/lb., get 3lb. Butterball turkey breast, Hormel Little Sizzlers, and 1 dozen eggs FREE (total price depending on weight)
- Lunchables, $1 each – (2) $0.75 printable MC (doubled) = 2 FREE plus possible overage
- Milk, $1.98 (limit 2), 2 for $3.96 – $3.50 off milk from GM earned last week = 2 for $0.46
- Eggs, price? – $1.75 off eggs from GM earned last week = FREE
- Jack’s pizza 5/$10
- Kellogg’s cereals, buy 5 get $5 off plus free milk coupon, 5 for about $11 – $1.50 off 2 Mini Wheats printable MC – $1 off any 3 Kellogg’s MC (doubled) = about $7.50 or $1.50 per box **PLUS: $1 off next shopping order from Kellogg’s**(up to $4 possible if purchasing 5 of Frosted Flakes, Apple Jacks, Froot Loops, Corn Pops, Cocoa Krispies, and/or Honey Smacks)
- Kashi Heart to Heart, price? – FREE coupon from Vocalpoint = FREE (this is why you should join Vocalpoint!)
- Birds Eye Steamfresh, $1.25 – $0.35 MC (doubled) = $0.55
- Yo-Plus yogurt, BOGO – (2) $1 internet printable MC’s (doubled) = 2 FREE plus possible overage
- Crest toothpaste, $1 – $0.75 MC (doubled) = FREE plus possible overage
- Oral B Indicator toothbrushes, $1 – $0.75 off 2 MC (doubled) = 2 for $0.50
- Crest kids’ toothbrush, $1 – $0.50 MC (doubled) = FREE
- Roundy’s 8oz. shredded cheese, $1 each
- Roundy’s bread, $1 each
- Crab delights, $1 each
- 8oz. mushrooms, $1
- -$2.50 off total earned last week buying Betty Crocker fruit snacks!
Have you noticed the staggering number of possible FREE items this week? It almost feels like stealing… almost. 😉 Definitely looking forward to this trip. Not including the meal deal, I should be able to get everything for around $25. I’ll have to see how big the hams are before I decide whether it’s worth it. I don’t want anything too big and the smaller sizes are likely to be sold out. There are, of course, other coupon/sale match ups available, but I am sharing the best deals that I see based on the coupons I have. Common Sense with Money is a good resource for a more complete list. I’ll try to post my actual results tomorrow night. Happy shopping!