Did you get your Extreme Savings! Coupon Book in Sunday’s paper? There are a few good deals in this book. I’ll note these items on my list with “ES”. I’m planning to do two transactions, as I have over 10 coupons I want to use this week.
- broccoli, 0.88/lb.
- Mott’s applesauce, 0.87 w/ in ad coupon
- Kemp’s Fro-Zing!, $3 each – $1 MC (doubled) = $1
- Ortega taco seasoning, 20% off – (2) $1 off 2 IP (doubled), $0.75 off 2 MC = 4-6 FREE plus overage
- Kraft Mac n’ Cheese, $0.68
- Skippy PB, buy 2/$6 get free Sara Lee bread and Welch’s grape jelly – $0.75 off 2 Skippy MC (doubled) = $4.50 for all
- Motts’ apple juice, 0.98 w/ ES
- Barilla pasta, 0.48 w/ ES
- Francesco Rinaldi sauce, 0.98 w/ ES – 0.30 off ToBe Healthy IP (if included in sale) = 0.68-0.98
- Bar S franks, 0.58 w/ ES
- 3 Kemp’s Milk – Free milk coupon from last week – $1 off 2 (doubled) from ES book = 3/??
- Fresh Express salad, 0.88 w/ ES
- Eggs – Free coupon earned last week = FREE
- TOTAL = about $12 after doubled coupons
- Kellogg’s Cereal, Pop Tarts, Bars, Fruit Snacks, Keebler Cookies/Crackers; Buy 8 get $10 off at checkout plus a free milk coupon – various coupons (go HERE for an extensive list)
- Yoplait Delights, 2/$4 – $1 IP = FREE if doubled
I’ve really fallen behind on posting my shopping results. The last two weeks have been SUPER busy. I did take pictures though, so maybe I’ll post those w/ my totals. I will try to update w/ tomorrow’s shopping trip as it looks to be a good one! Happy shopping!!