There’s not a whole lot going on at Copps this week for great deals. I’m just picking up a few items myself, so I’ll share my list as well as a few other good deals I see. Visit Minnesota Coupon Adventure for a more complete list.
- Pepsi, 4/$10 (stock up)
- Kellogg’s/Keebler, $1.88 each when you buy 8 (I have three coupons for $1 off two boxes of cereal, however my cereal stock is HUGE right now. I also have a coupon for $1 off 2 Nutrigrain bars. I may look at getting PopTarts and crackers/cookies, but unfortunately don’t have any coupons for those items. I do have a $1.50 coupon for the Clever Kids fruit snacks that I got from Vocalpoint if those are included in the sale.)
- Hormel breakfast sausage, $0.78 w/ Yesteryear ad coupon
- TreeTop apple juice, B2G1 – $1 off 2 printable
- Campbell’s soups, $1 each – $1 off 2 printable (doubled) = 2 for FREE
- Lunchables subs, $1 – $1 MC = FREE
- Roundy’s bread, $1
- Roundy’s 5 qt. ice cream, $2.98 -SSC from last week
- Roundy’s 24 ct. purified water, $1.98 -SSC
- Mars candy bars, $1.98 -SSC
- Imperial spread, $0.38 -SSC
- -$2 off purchase from Suave earned last week
- -$2.50 Personal Perks earned last week
- Chicken drumsticks or thighs, $0.98/lb.
- Babybel cheese, $2.99 – $0.55 MC (doubled) = $1.89
- Yoplait Delights, $2/4 – $1 printable (doubled) = FREE
- Huggies Jumbo, $8.88 – $3 printable = $5.88
I didn’t get a lot of feedback regarding my question last week, so I’ll probably stick to a format like this, sharing my list and any other good deals I spot. It would take too much time to do the extensive list, and I reference Minnesota Coupon Adventure for that anyway, which you can do as well if you wish. Hope my posts continue to inspire you to use coupons and save lots!